Sunday, July 26, 2009

Straight to the poolroom

... and I’m not even going to take it out of the wrapper.

No 2 Niece was in London around the time of my birthday earlier this month, spotted this little collectable and decided she must get it for her Unca. Clearly, it’s a must-have for ‘Boomers at my time of life.

A sweet thought and I’ll treasure it forever, naturally.

Only thing is that I can’t work out the connection of a black double-decker bus with the Beatles’ immortal Abbey Road album. Such a vehicle doesn’t appear in the album artwork. And anyway, aren’t London buses red?

Perhaps the black bus is another clue in the Paul Is Dead mythology...?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Father Park said...

Wouldn't you like a double decker Hearse??

13/8/09 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home