Saturday, November 24, 2007

The contempt that lurks beneath

Australians are very practical people... and whatever judgment the Australian people make at the end of the year, I’ll accept with the greatest of good grace...

That was then, and this is now...

I think there are some people [who are saying] maybe it's time for a change... I'm focused on spending my waking hours and my energy over the next three days in saying to that group of people... It’s not like a Christmas present you didn't want and you can take it back at the Boxing Day sale, it's not like that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Father Park said...

Yes, anyone exercising a vote for change is irresponsible, childish and needs to be lectured to.

24/11/07 1:51 PM  
Blogger Jacob A. Stam said...

And that rotten girlie swot Kevin Rudd is promising voters that Santa Clause will come back to pick up the puppy on Boxing Day.

24/11/07 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home